The Apostle Paul stresses the very basics every Christian must believe: that Jesus is indeed the Christ (or the Messiah); that Jesus died for humankind’s sins; that Jesus was buried (physically dead); and that Jesus rose from complete death.
In 1 Corinthians 15:3-8, the Apostle Paul lists many people who actually and visible saw Jesus after His resurrection from complete death. The Apostle Paul includes himself in the list as the last of all to see the risen and resurrected Jesus (see Acts 9). The resurrected Jesus proved that He is indeed alive and no evidence has every contradicted His resurrection. Jesus body has never been located!
After Jesus’ resurrection, He made a number of appearances to people. Jesus made physical resurrection appearances to
(1) Mary Magdalene and some other women at the tomb on Sunday morning (Matthew 28:8-10; Mark 16:9-11; John 20:11-18)
(2) Peter in Jerusalem on Sunday (Luke 24:34; 1 Corinthians 15:5);
(3) Two disciples on the Emmaus Road on Sunday (Mark 16:12; Luke 24:13-35);
(4) Ten disciples in Jerusalem on Sunday (Mark 16:14; Luke 24:26-43; John 20:19-25)
(5) Eleven disciples in Jerusalem a week later (John 20:26-31; 1 Corinthians 15:5)
(6) Seven disciples while fishing at the Sea of Galilee (John 21:1-25)
(7) To more than 500 people at one time (1 Corinthians 15:6)
(8) James, the brother of Jesus (1 Corinthians 15:7)
(9) Disciples who witnessed Jesus’ ascension to heaven (Matthew 28:18-20; Mark 16:15-19; Luke 24:44-53; Acts 1:3-12)
(10) To Paul (1 Corinthians 15:8).
The Holy Bible is clear. Jesus is the Christ (Messiah) and the Son of God (Mark 1:1; Mark 8:29-30). God the Father, John the Baptist, Jesus’ miracles (or sins), the Scriptures and many other people all conform and acknowledge that Jesus is indeed the Savior of the World (John 4:42)! This is Christianity 101.